+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Jacks v top 6

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Jacks v top 6

I can't imagine any of the 'Big 6' relished an away game at that dump, in the middle of nowhere, especially in the winter, or a midweek night game.

Quote Originally Posted by G rangetown Blue View Post
    I can't imagine any of the 'Big 6' relished an away game at that dump, in the middle of nowhere, especially in the winter, or a midweek night game.
    Mind you, they also had a pretty tidy centre back, an international captain, can't think of his name now....

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Mind you, they also had a pretty tidy centre back, an international captain, can't think of his name now....
    I think I know this one......give me a minute.

Quote Originally Posted by G rangetown Blue View Post
    Arsenal in particular seem to have a problem with them. There model was never going to be sustainable with 93% of money in going in wages, they always needed to sell, did well for a bit but look at the dross they bought last year.
    Also, saw a stat that in 2016 they amassed a total of 9 points from the first 12 games and ended up on 41.