+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Joshua Klitschko

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Joshua Klitschko

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    Jeeps listening on 5 live the impression was that Klitchko was bossing the fight until the 11th, agree or was it more even than that
    Was watching on a stream very close in the early rounds,when Josh got over his knock down it seemed to push him on.the trait of a championWhen his chance came he took it so well a true champion

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    Was watching on a stream very close in the early rounds,when Josh got over his knock down it seemed to push him on.the trait of a championWhen his chance came he took it so well a true champion
    as said, that wasn't the impression i got listening on the radio, kudos to him and he seems a level headed guy too

First Team

Well that was a corker.
    Could have gone either way but AJ came back from the cusp of defeat to put together a brutal stoppage in the 11th.
    After that I would expect a return match up will be called for but I hope Klitchko sees sense and retires with dignity and his senses intact. Taking that amount of blows at his age is not going to be a good thing and I would hope that he has made enough to more than enjoy the rest of his natural.
    AJ did well to win but he now needs to look at the flaws exposed in this fight as I thought his inexperience showed at times and all that additional bulk he was carrying did him no favours.
    All said and done though it was a compelling match up between two committed and focused athletes who fought themselves to a standstill.