+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Climate protesting tossers

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Climate protesting tossers

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    There is more than enough evidence that this global warming isn’t just a natural phenomenon already, anyone saying

“Maybe the sun and solar conditions have a bit more influence than man made problems?”

Needs to actually read something.
    I got to the bit when he said "I'll take it seriously when governments start banning plastic". Talk about missing the point completely.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    I got to the bit when he said "I'll take it seriously when governments start banning plastic". Talk about missing the point completely.
    Oh look, back up's in.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    Oh look, back up's in.
    Aww, poor love, does more than one person think you're taking rubbish? Better pretend the nasty boys are ganging up on you.

Aww, poor love, does more than one person think you're taking rubbish? Better pretend the nasty boys are ganging up on you.

Talking rubbish, Have you found any collusion yet Mueller and his 30 million budget never managed it, but there is no fooling you

Talking rubbish, Have you found any collusion yet Mueller and his 30 million budget never managed it, but there is no fooling you
    Of course it's rubbish. You say you won't take it seriously until the government does, but the protesters are doing it because the government AREN'T taking it seriously. A classic chicken and egg.

I see you've used the call sign for Wales Bales to come and give you back up - Mueller collision. How does it feel being his sidekick? Like being sidekick to Penfold, I'd assume

Of course it's rubbish. You say you won't take it seriously until the government does, but the protesters are doing it because the government AREN'T taking it seriously. A classic chicken and egg.

I see you've used the call sign for Wales Bales to come and give you back up - Mueller collision. How does it feel being his sidekick? Like being sidekick to Penfold, I'd assume
    2 years of being wrong and you don't have the cajones to own it, back up not needed

2 years of being wrong and you don't have the cajones to own it, back up not needed
    I can see why you're hastily changing the subject, but the report is out and it paints a bad picture of Trump so what's your point?