+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Seven decades of Cardiff City v Bristol City games.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Seven decades of Cardiff City v Bristol City games.

Quote Originally Posted by Rontomuk View Post
    70s Gary Collier
    I think I will leave the 00s to Loramski. It completely foxed me the only other two I can find are Jamie McAlister and his son Reubin and Gary Owers and his son Josh but neither were in that 2003 playoff side
    Matt Hill is one but I don't know the other.

The 90s one is Jason Cundy.

How's your health?

Quote Originally Posted by Loramski View Post

How's your health?
    Cundy is right, as is Matt Hill. I cocked up with the other one - I assumed the Rosenior on the bench in the First Leg was Leroy when in fact it was a, very young I would guess, Liam

Quote Originally Posted by Loramski View Post

How's your health?
    A lot better now thank you, I was in the hospital on a blue light trip with bronchitis and a lack of oxygen in my body, and spent two days with the mask on cannot praise the nurses enough. I could not spell or remember anything, my daughter came to visit me and called the doctor and within 15 minutes the paramedics had me in the ambulance on my way to the hospital, straight into Resus ward and the mask on straight away, had to stay in till they were sure that I could look after myself and as soon as I could walk they agreed to let me go home, missed the quiz though but my daughter printed them for me while I was in the hospital, and I did them when I came out, keeps my brain working so I have to say thanks to Bob for his time doing them.

Quote Originally Posted by Rontomuk View Post
    A lot better now thank you, I was in the hospital on a blue light trip with bronchitis and a lack of oxygen in my body, and spent two days with the mask on cannot praise the nurses enough. I could not spell or remember anything, my daughter came to visit me and called the doctor and within 15 minutes the paramedics had me in the ambulance on my way to the hospital, straight into Resus ward and the mask on straight away, had to stay in till they were sure that I could look after myself and as soon as I could walk they agreed to let me go home, missed the quiz though but my daughter printed them for me while I was in the hospital, and I did them when I came out, keeps my brain working so I have to say thanks to Bob for his time doing them.
    Scary stuff. Look after yourself.