Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
Grangetown in 3 2 1..
The abuse was about his skin colour. Whoever shouted this about him should be banned.
It boggles my brain how you can go through life these days ,firstly, harbouring these types of racist ideas, and secondly, actually thinking it’s ok to shout this stuff in public.

I’d seriously like to know where these groups of unfortunates come from ? Ebbw Vale, Holyhead, Rhyl , Baglan ???

I remember travelling on an away trip to Charlton years ago and some Caerffili boys started chanting some shit (and TLG reprimanding them). If so, why doesn’t the FAW or welsh supporters club find out where these people tend to hang out and put on some sort of campaign, do posters, anything that might “nip it in the bud”. Maybe there aren’t the means to do this. I dunno.

Not sure if posting on messageboards is the right place either though. Get it on FB and Twitter. Create some sort of slogan. Get Bale to do a video or something. Can’t be half arsed about it when it comes to sexual abuse and racism , that’s for sure. (And I mean that from the point of view of the FAW, not people like Vince Alm, who are obviously doing their best)