+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Ant and Dec

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Ant and Dec

Am I the only person in this country who has never ever seen any of the work they've done ?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Am I the only person in this country who has never ever seen any of the work they've done ?
    Nope, there's likely to be millions like us. The BARB ratings show 6.2 million thickos tuned into their food review show earlier this month - meaning about 60 million of us do not watch it.

IMHO the reaction will largely depend on if he is just over the limit after a late lunch or if he was well over after a long boozy lunch.
    One is careless and silly, the other grossly irresponsible and dangerous.

Quote Originally Posted by Badly Ironed Shirt View Post
    Nope, there's likely to be millions like us. The BARB ratings show 6.2 million thickos tuned into their food review show earlier this month - meaning about 60 million of us do not watch it.
    But there wouldn't be many of that sixty million who have never, ever, seen them performing on television or anywhere else - I can't say I don't watch them because I don't like them, they could be absolutely brilliant for all I know.

But there wouldn't be many of that sixty million who have never, ever, seen them performing on television or anywhere else - I can't say I don't watch them because I don't like them, they could be absolutely brilliant for all I know.
    True, and now it looks like you will never know what you were missing.

You mean, you never watched Byker Grove?! Even Father Ted watched Byker Grove.

No you're not.

I know who they are but I've never watched them on TV (or anywhere else). They represent everything I avoid - froth, reality TV, celeb culture.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    No you're not.

I know who they are but I've never watched them on TV (or anywhere else). They represent everything I avoid - froth, reality TV, celeb culture.
    I must have watched them at some point to decide that it's not my kind of telly, but I'm damned if I can remember when. I agree with your sentiments 100%.

You haven’t missed anything. A very weak,third rate Morecombe and Wise. Their cheeky boy act became tedious years ago.

No.