+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Big C

The Big C

Down the years at this forum I've made several posts that referenced a bloke I used to know many moons ago. The prior occasion was here: http://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.php...=1#post4897767

He died before I first had internet access around 2000, but I had never forgotten his one word response to a query I made during a discussion we had about cancer. He maintained the hundreds of different cancers were easily preventable and curable too unless for those suffering in the most advanced stages. He said the information was suppressed for several reasons, the most important being its proliferation was deliberately engineered to provide a useful tool in limiting population growth (over 25% of deaths in the UK nowadays is down to the Big C), and it was a huge earner for giant pharma companies and saved welfare states vast sums in benefit payments when citizens, overwhelmingly elderly and non-productive (cancer mortality rate by age: https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/hea...e#heading-Zero) died prematurely.

He told me that long before revealing how he'd learnt all the seemingly nuts stuff he'd casually state to be facts that I'd rail against because I was as utterly clueless as virtually everyone else. Anyway, rather than rattle on with what I said and his replies, that one word response was "cyanide".

In 2002 or 2003 I read somewhere on the internet the words cancer and cyanide in the same sentence which naturally intrigued me. It soon led me to the name G. Edward Griffin and a book he'd wrote titled World Without Cancer which I purchased.

It can be read online for free these days and/or downloaded as a .pdf to be perused at any time: http://www.journeytoforever.org/bflp...houtCancer.pdf

Ditto for the documentary based on it that's narrated by Griffin himself: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QeYMduufa-E

Griffin's diet consists of what he advocates. He's knocking 90 but looks nearer to 70 as an easy search for his contemporary pics and vids will confirm.

Blog Entries

Re: The Big C

I love G. Edward Griffin, such a lovely genuine man, I've posted loads of his vids on here over the years, they have all been ignored but still..

Yes, he exudes charm. I imagine you already know of the book which he's most famous for. As with World without Cancer, The Creature from Jeckyll Island is also available as a free .pdf (https://www.chinhnghia.com/The-Creat...rd-Griffin.pdf). That details how the banking and monetary system really works. It's not nearly as boring as it sounds, quite the opposite in fact.

People, or the great majority, just want to be idly entertained rather than learn anything during leisure hours when little or no thinking is required explains why they were ignored. A recent thread on the football side about a TV show Game of Thrones surprised even me as I read of familiar posters' in-depth knowledge of its every twist and turn when I knew from many of their other contributions that they know next to nothing of any importance and what's more, have no interest in doing so.

I use the Opera browser these days as it has in-built proxy servers located worldwide. But whichever one I choose the forum you pm'd about will not appear correctly so I gave up trying to access it.

Why is this in the politics forum?

What I have learned from someone who has studied this that your stomach is a huge player in your health , some relegions refer to.it as a second brain.

Nutranist will advise you need to have a healthy stomach to maintain healthy bloods and good organ health (excuse the pun Morgan ).

Everything the stomach intakes has to be broken down for distribution, failure to do that poisons your body and bloods , cancer relies on good healthy blood cells .

Effective Detox is the answer and stop the guilty evil pleasure bad foods , drinks and smokes

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Why is this in the politics forum?
    Cos this is where the smart people hang out

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Yes, he exudes charm. I imagine you already know of the book which he's most famous for. As with World without Cancer, The Creature from Jeckyll Island is also available as a free .pdf (https://www.chinhnghia.com/The-Creat...rd-Griffin.pdf). That details how the banking and monetary system really works. It's not nearly as boring as it sounds, quite the opposite in fact.

People, or the great majority, just want to be idly entertained rather than learn anything during leisure hours when little or no thinking is required explains why they were ignored. A recent thread on the football side about a TV show Game of Thrones surprised even me as I read of familiar posters' in-depth knowledge of its every twist and turn when I knew from many of their other contributions that they know next to nothing of any importance and what's more, have no interest in doing so.

I use the Opera browser these days as it has in-built proxy servers located worldwide. But whichever one I choose the forum you pm'd about will not appear correctly so I gave up trying to access it.
    Yeah I've watched his vids on it and loads of others, his stuff on the UN is very interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Yeah I've watched his vids on it and loads of others, his stuff on the UN is very interesting.
    I don't think the Guardian reading, global-warming & pro-vax crowd would take this fella very seriously

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I don't think the Guardian reading global-warming crowd would take this fella seriously
    Sad but true.

Cos this is where the smart people hang out
    The Mog wants the other forum to be football/sports dominated, and placing the thread here was more of a nod to his wish.

Getting back to the Big C, unless it was an inexplicable coincidence then Griffin's on the money. A few years ago a lady I knew in her 70s was diagnosed out of nowhere with stage 4 NH lymphoma. She was adamant she wouldn't go down the chemo/radiotherapy route. She'd suffered ill health with various ailments for years and had tired of life, and said she'd go the natural way and with all her head hair. I coaxed her into taking B17, gave her a kilo bag of bitter apricot kernels to suggest she nibble on and swallow 15 per day which she did. Three months later a scan showed the cancer had 90% gone and disappeared three months later at the next one. Sadly, she died weeks later from an unrelated lung infection.

I've taken a similar number of kernels each day for years. I think they taste like almonds. Doing so there's a slight sensation of numbness at the tip of the tongue. Sometimes I get sick of the sight and taste of them on occasion so switch to a more expensive but tasteless capsule form.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    What I have learned from someone who has studied this that your stomach is a huge player in your health , some relegions refer to.it as a second brain.

Nutranist will advise you need to have a healthy stomach to maintain healthy bloods and good organ health (excuse the pun Morgan ).

Everything the stomach intakes has to be broken down for distribution, failure to do that poisons your body and bloods , cancer relies on good healthy blood cells .

Effective Detox is the answer and stop the guilty evil pleasure bad foods , drinks and smokes
    Quite. Nothing's more important than one's own health.

I don't think the Guardian reading, global-warming & pro-vax crowd would take this fella very seriously
    Carroll Quigley, who nobody accused of being a conspiracy theorist because he was a hugely respected insider and reckoned to be Bill Clinton's mentor, revealed in his book Tragedy & Hope: A History of the World in Our Time published in the 1970s where and who devised the global warming, now climate change, hoax. The idea was to unite humanity against a common foe that they'd made up. That book, along with War and Peace, is amongst the handful I couldn't complete 'cause it was never fecking ending.

Theres a conspiracy theory , on almost everything in life, if you think and worry hard enough .

Getting back to the Big C, unless it was an inexplicable coincidence then Griffin's on the money. A few years ago a lady I knew in her 70s was diagnosed out of nowhere with stage 4 NH lymphoma. She was adamant she wouldn't go down the chemo/radiotherapy route. She'd suffered ill health with various ailments for years and had tired of life, and said she'd go the natural way and with all her head hair. I coaxed her into taking B17, gave her a kilo bag of bitter apricot kernels to suggest she nibble on and swallow 15 per day which she did. Three months later a scan showed the cancer had 90% gone and disappeared three months later at the next one. Sadly, she died weeks later from an unrelated lung infection.
    A google search suggests: "Commercial sources that promote the consumption of raw apricot kernels recommend between 6 and 10 kernels per day. Some recommend more for people with cancer, but this can be dangerous."

Oh my god, you killed that woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebirdman Of Alcathays View Post
    A google search suggests: "Commercial sources that promote the consumption of raw apricot kernels recommend between 6 and 10 kernels per day. Some recommend more for people with cancer, but this can be dangerous."

Oh my god, you killed that woman.
    I'd have conked out years since had 15 per day been a problem. I haven't visited a doctor or dentist in those 15 years or so since getting 'em down my neck. Must also state though I swerve junk grub like the plague and also any drink that contains artificial sweeteners or sugar.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Theres a conspiracy theory , on almost everything in life, if you think and worry hard enough .
    The most important thing to watch for by a light year, I believe, is the elimination of physical money worldwide because once that is achieved then we are totally and absolutely fecked. The question is will our owners be content to continue edging towards their goal of digital money only at a snail's pace or short circuit the process by manufacturing a crisis or crises which would cause so much suffering that people will demand a solution, any solution, to alleviate their pain which will involve not just willingly accepting their financial enslavement but begging for its implementation.

I'd have conked out years since had 15 per day been a problem. I haven't visited a doctor or dentist in those 15 years or so since getting 'em down my neck. Must also state though I swerve junk grub like the plague and also any drink that contains artificial sweeteners or sugar.
    Save it for the Judge, Organ! If they work for you then good for you. Seems to be plenty of balanced info out there about it, just no scientific basis as a catch-all cure.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebirdman Of Alcathays View Post
    Save it for the Judge, Organ! If they work for you then good for you. Seems to be plenty of balanced info out there about it, just no scientific basis as a catch-all cure.
    All I can say is take the time to read the .pdf of the book I linked further up this thread. The info in the vid is a condensed version. No-one can deny that untold numbers perished unnecessarily from scurvy when not one need have died.

I've slowly come around to accepting the argument that we have neuro-transmitters in our gut and stomach as well as in our brains.

Blog Entries

You can often hear me swearing in the supermarket because they have added sweeteners to something I want to buy, the latest one was pickled onions, who on earth gets fat from sweet pickled onions ffs? no need for it, hate the stuff with a passion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cyncoed Kid View Post
    I've slowly come around to accepting the argument that we have neuro-transmitters in our gut and stomach as well as in our brains.
    We are a finely tuned machine, our natural state is healthy.. but we ruin that

We are a finely tuned machine, our natural state is healthy.. but we ruin that
    Over the last few years I've been reading more and more of the views of the self-help author Baylissa Fredricks. An American writer, who lived for a few years in Penarth, Baylissa's views have been gathering ground specifically in the area of dealing with the symptons of withdrawal, from certain types of prescription medication.

Whether it is the latest type of prescription medication, or artificially manufactured processed food, there appears to be very little doubt that with some people ingesting them leads to all sorts of unwanted medical issues.

https://www.madinamerica.com/mia-man...ssa-frederick/

I don't get how our lords and masters have allowed the world's population to grow to 7.5 billion (UN estimate) as they love pushing processed crap, opioids, flooding First World countries with coke, heroin, etc, GM stuff, spraying glyphosate on crops and miles of other nefarious shite while the Georgia Guidestones have inscribed their ideal total of 500 million.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cyncoed Kid View Post
    Over the last few years I've been reading more and more of the views of the self-help author Baylissa Fredricks. An American writer, who lived for a few years in Penarth, Baylissa's views have been gathering ground specifically in the area of dealing with the symptons of withdrawal, from certain types of prescription medication.

Whether it is the latest type of prescription medication, or artificially manufactured processed food, there appears to be very little doubt that with some people ingesting them leads to all sorts of unwanted medical issues.

https://www.madinamerica.com/mia-man...ssa-frederick/
    I will have a read

Your stomach is second brain.
    https://www.psychologytoday.com/gb/blog/the-fallible-mind/201701/the-pit-in-your-stomach-is-actually-your-second-brain