+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Whose the more worried City or Fulham

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Whose the more worried City or Fulham

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Only at the end, didn't they go about 22 games unbeaten?
    Yes, by playing teams off the park. Their footballing ability destroyed Championship teams. They were suspect at the back, though teams often didn't get much chance to attack them as they saw little of the ball.

Their game is average for the Premier League and their defence is crap. I'm not surprised they're where they are. There is the possibility that they could do a Swansea (as they did in their first season and pick up results as they learn about the division), but defensively, they're not up to much.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Yes, by playing teams off the park. Their footballing ability destroyed Championship teams. They were suspect at the back, though teams often didn't get much chance to attack them as they saw little of the ball.

Their game is average for the Premier League and their defence is crap. I'm not surprised they're where they are. There is the possibility that they could do a Swansea (as they did in their first season and pick up results as they learn about the division), but defensively, they're not up to much.
    You know they've changed their team around a bit since last season, right?

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    You know they've changed their team around a bit since last season, right?
    Of course. Why?

I'll take your word for it, Eric. Maybe we can ruffle them a bit, problem is that we don't seem to be much better than the team that lost 4-2 at home to them last season.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    I'll take your word for it, Eric. Maybe we can ruffle them a bit, problem is that we don't seem to be much better than the team that lost 4-2 at home to them last season.
    They certainly ain't the side that beat us 4-2 in our horror spell, either.

They certainly ain't the side that beat us 4-2 in our horror spell, either.