+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FusionGPS

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: FusionGPS

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    FusionGPS paying journalists to write articles?

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...dossier-court/
    In the interest of 'balance' , I don't recall you ever getting so excited about Mercer funding Cambridge Analytica for example?

Quote Originally Posted by Vimto View Post
    In the interest of 'balance' , I don't recall you ever getting so excited about Mercer funding Cambridge Analytica for example?
    I thought he was a shareholder?

And to answer your question I'm not really concerned about CA, it's the paying of top MSM journalists to plant ficticious stories for political gain that is quite alarming.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    And to answer your question I'm not really concerned about CA, it's the paying of top MSM journalists to plant ficticious stories for political gain that is quite alarming.
    TBF, I think most folks have worked out what you happen to be concerned, and not concerned about, by now ;)

TBF, I think most folks have worked out what you happen to be concerned, and not concerned about, by now ;)
    Yep, corruption of the political process. Drain the swamp! It's time that the citizens got their voices back.