+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Trump spokesman attacking the statue of liberty and siding with white nationalists.

https://thinkprogress.org/stephen-mi...t-f90c2ae0be48

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Trump spokesman attacking the statue of liberty and siding with white nationalists.

https://thinkprogress.org/stephen-mi...t-f90c2ae0be48
    ThinkProgress?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    ThinkProgress?
    The Miller thing is on YouTube and the tweets are on Twitter. Anything you think is misrepresented?

The Miller thing is on YouTube and the tweets are on Twitter. Anything you think is misrepresented?
    No, nothing is misrepresented, I just never had you down as being a left-wing radical

No, nothing is misrepresented, I just never had you down as being a left-wing radical
    Never heard of the site but it gives no opinion, only facts that are in the public domain. Hence why I posted it

Anything you would like to contribute about Miller's views?

Never heard of the site but it gives no opinion, only facts that are in the public domain. Hence why I posted it

It looks like the sonnet was added later, so it's not entirely connected to the Statute of Liberty. A good example of left-wing propaganda and agenda setting? It seems tyical of the things George Soros and David Brock does.

It looks like the sonnet was added later, so it's not entirely connected to the Statute of Liberty. A good example of left-wing propaganda and agenda setting? It seems tyical of the things George Soros and David Brock does.
    'fair play's you have excelled yourself. Those words have clearly been part of the North American cultural cornerstone for a very, very long time. You are the one with a naked agenda.

That particular point is the one that set all the white nationalist alarm bells ringing. Interesting.

ThinkProgress & Acosta are not looking so clever now after watching the whole video. Miller could have reigned it in a bit, but he was dealing with the idiot from CNN! Basically he is proposing a Canadian/Australian type system similar to the one that we will also introduce. I'm not sure why ThinkProgress suddenly veered off onto a racist tangent, but I suspect that was the plan all along and Acosta teed them up.