+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Attendance For Saturday

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Attendance For Saturday

Alas i wont be there. My partner is 38 weeks pregnant,went to hospital for checks today and they said they are going to induce her,they asked would tomorrow be ok ,to my dismay my partner said no,my mind starts towards the match now,panic is setting in ,my partner says Friday is ok .Phew i can still make the game,hold on there's a problem they are full Friday,what about Saturday they say,i cant contain myself and say City are at home Saturday lets do the Thursday but my partner isn't having it,hasten to add im giving her the silent treatment at present.My only hope now is that they are busy Saturday and we don't get a call to come in until the evening.

Re: Attendance For Saturday

Quote Originally Posted by hueypianosmith View Post
    Alas i wont be there. My partner is 38 weeks pregnant,went to hospital for checks today and they said they are going to induce her,they asked would tomorrow be ok ,to my dismay my partner said no,my mind starts towards the match now,panic is setting in ,my partner says Friday is ok .Phew i can still make the game,hold on there's a problem they are full Friday,what about Saturday they say,i cant contain myself and say City are at home Saturday lets do the Thursday but my partner isn't having it,hasten to add im giving her the silent treatment at present.My only hope now is that they are busy Saturday and we don't get a call to come in until the evening.
    You never know she might surprise you!