Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
Just as an example, what about the Leeds away game ?. That was on Feb 3rd and was an excellent performance. How about the Sunderland home game in mid Feb or the Brentford away game last month. You see what you want to see.
Like the vast majority of football fans in South Wales, I didn't see the Leeds away game. I did see the first half of the Sunderland game. It was a very poor spectacle, so I turned off at half-time. The Brentford game was a good one and a fine away performance from City after looking like they'd be defeated comfortably before Bamba's spectacular equaliser.

In truth. most of City's performances in live Sky games this season have been poor at best. They've managed to grind out results in most of them but it hasn't been good watch. That's what the average football fan in this area sees and I believe that's the major reason why attendances have been so poor. If you disagree with that assessment, then what's your take? Why do you think City currently sit 14th in the table of average league attendances this season despite being second in the league and on the verge of promotion?