+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FT: CARDIFF CITY 1 - 2 FULHAM

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: FT: CARDIFF CITY 1 - 2 FULHAM

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Are you making excuses for players who are paid thousands of pounds a week to put in a shift for 90 minutes a week not even trying?
    Yes. What of it? If you ran out to that piss poor excuse of a crowd, how much effort would you put in? After all. Your getting your candy at the end of the month anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    Yes. What of it? If you ran out to that piss poor excuse of a crowd, how much effort would you put in? After all. Your getting your candy at the end of the month anyway.
    Didn't seem to affect Fulham players.

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    I'd put in 100% to try and force my way into the first team for the upcoming league games, and show commitment for those who did turn up

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    I'd put in 100% to try and force my way into the first team for the upcoming league games, and show commitment for those who did turn up
    That statement is right although to be fair there were not that many "fringe" players playing. On paper we put out quite a strong 11, which is far more worrying.
    Fulham are 10th in the table and yet it looked like a premiership side against a division 3 outfit.!!!!!

I know Warnock does not seem to worried about the FA Cup but the manner of the defeat must leave him cold. How many players does he think he should let go and how many new faces does he need to bring in ?
    On the basis of yesterday probably 7 or 8