Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
Come off it Bob. You say he has come under "criticism" but much of the time it's been not far short of pure hatred. It was more like he has come under "attack".

I seem to have come across as smug with this posting which was not my intention.
I just wanted to highlight just how wrong and naiive people can be at times, myself included.
Also important that the fact that a new manager needs time, especially when blooding youngsters.

Perhaps people might think twice about posting scathing attacks following poor City performances in the future.
Somehow though I doubt it, especially as it's already started.

This is an exciting time for Wales going forward and many of the squad will have benefited hugely from the qualifying experiences, good and bad.

Huge credit to Giggs no doubt will be forthcoming in your blog
The criticism was deserved. His early results were poor, he didn’t turn up as a player and his off field antics are pretty loathsome.

Now we’ve moved on, it’s time to reflect as purely a manager which he’s done well as could be expected.

I like the way he’s brought in youth and I do think he’s improving all the time.

This is a better showing of him than what we started with https://mobile.twitter.com/IanMitche...nt-articles%2F