Thread: Don't do as I do, do as I say.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Heisenberg

Re: Don't do as I do, do as I say.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I see sense your smell for blood.

Stay indoors
    You can "see sense" my smell for blood. Very impressive.

Not sure what point you're trying to make in any of your posts tbh.

You said it was "very bold of me" to say something in one of my posts and then asked if I had an autistic child... but the quote above is now your only response.

What's up, LoM? Did you have an argument to make but it's fallen apart?

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    You can "see sense" my smell for blood. Very impressive.

Not sure what point you're trying to make in any of your posts tbh.

You said it was "very bold of me" to say something in one of my posts and then asked if I had an autistic child... but the quote above is now your only response.

What's up, LoM? Did you have an argument to make but it's fallen apart?
    If it turns out that the family does have an autistic child, then it makes all the difference. Google the subject and see how difficult it can be for parents.

Your comments are unnecessarily callous and insensitive

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by lisvaneblue View Post
    If it turns out that the family does have an autistic child, then it makes all the difference. Google the subject and see how difficult it can be for parents.

Your comments are unnecessarily callous and insensitive
    Are you on a wind up?

Having an autistic child does not excuse what they did in the slightest. That's not callous or insensitive at all.

Thousands of families in the UK with autistic children (like the family I mentioned further up) will have been in the same position as the Cummings' and they were expected to abide by the rules.

I do not need to Google the subject - thank you for your patronising remarks though. I have spent years with autistic adults and children in my personal and professional life and do you know the one major aspect of autism that I've learned from it all... routine is absolutely key.

That's the last I'll say on the matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Are you on a wind up?

Having an autistic child does not excuse what they did in the slightest. That's not callous or insensitive at all.

Thousands of families in the UK with autistic children (like the family I mentioned further up) will have been in the same position as the Cummings' and they were expected to abide by the rules.

I do not need to Google the subject - thank you for your patronising remarks though. I have spent years with autistic adults and children in my personal and professional life and do you know the one major aspect of autism that I've learned from it all... routine is absolutely key.

That's the last I'll say on the matter.
    Im sure you will admit that knowing people with and working with autism professionally is very different to being the parents of a child with autism, or any other similar chronic disorder. They love the child and are with him/her 24/7

Quote Originally Posted by lisvaneblue View Post
    Im sure you will admit that knowing people with and working with autism professionally is very different to being the parents of a child with autism, or any other similar chronic disorder. They love the child and are with him/her 24/7
    Didn't his wife's article say he works 16 hours day? I'm surprised they didn't have a nanny, considering he must be earning a fair whack.