+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Thank you Neil

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Thank you Neil

Quote Originally Posted by Llandaff Blue View Post
    A man like Neil Warnock wouldn't get upset by some people on a message board giving him stick

Anyway I do wish him all the best, whether it's with someone else or if he fades into retirement. I'll never forget that promotion season
    I disagree. He clearly reads the messageboards and has always said he'd leave when he felt he no longer had the backing of the fans. I think he's probably reacting more to the boos at the end of the Bristol game but he's got no reason to stay anywhere he thinks he's not wanted, and I'm hoping he's not taken the messageboards as supporting that one occasion.

I'm with Sludge and a few others on here in thinking the best thing for the club would be for him to see out the season, or at least ensure we aren't going down. Right now we're suddenly in the mix for dropping right down the league if we don't sort out a good manager quickly. This season could go from being disappointing to disastrous very easily now

Let's hope the lynchmob on here are right that we could do better without NW. We'll soon find out.

Re: Thank you Neil

Quote Originally Posted by Penarth Blues View Post
    I disagree. He clearly reads the messageboards and has always said he'd leave when he felt he no longer had the backing of the fans. I think he's probably reacting more to the boos at the end of the Bristol game but he's got no reason to stay anywhere he thinks he's not wanted, and I'm hoping he's not taken the messageboards as supporting that one occasion.

I'm with Sludge and a few others on here in thinking the best thing for the club would be for him to see out the season, or at least ensure we aren't going down. Right now we're suddenly in the mix for dropping right down the league if we don't sort out a good manager quickly. This season could go from being disappointing to disastrous very easily now

Let's hope the lynchmob on here are right that we could do better without NW. We'll soon find out.
    ...or it could evolve into a really exciting remainder of the season

some folks just have a negative outlook on things