+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Give Warnock until the Hull game.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Give Warnock until the Hull game.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    That's a lot of speculative opinion form someone that didn't even think it necessary to watch the game.

Well the opinions I wrote weren't about that game, so it's not relevant . That game was unimportant and what's important is a structured workable strategy to build on what had been achieved.

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    Well the opinions I wrote weren't about that game, so it's not relevant . That game was unimportant and what's important is a structured workable strategy to build on what had been achieved.
    What's been achieved? You mean promotion to the EPL 16 months ago? I think we can all agree, we hardly built on that. I don't think that's Warnock's style. He seems very short-termist.

What's been achieved? You mean promotion to the EPL 16 months ago? I think we can all agree, we hardly built on that. I don't think that's Warnock's style. He seems very short-termist.

Well we shall have to agree to disagree on that. I'm afraid there's no instant or easy route to becoming established in the toughest league in the world ,and I suggest that you observe the results of Burnley who got relegated first time.

Well we shall have to agree to disagree on that. I'm afraid there's no instant or easy route to becoming established in the toughest league in the world ,and I suggest that you observe the results of Burnley who got relegated first time.
    WTF have Burnley got to do with us? This whole "Burnley Model" thing is ****ing nonsense. They got promoted, they got relegated, they got promoted again. It happens.

WTF have Burnley got to do with us? This whole "Burnley Model" thing is ****ing nonsense. They got promoted, they got relegated, they got promoted again. It happens.

Yeah, okay. These things are all just random events controlled by chance. Forgive me for being stupid.

Yeah, okay. These things are all just random events controlled by chance. Forgive me for being stupid.
    I could forgive you if you occasionally talked some sense. But the bullshit is relentless.