+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Amazon Fire stick/Sky

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Amazon Fire stick/Sky

Quote Originally Posted by itkman View Post
    Afraid to say you've just bought yourself a slightly more restricted Android box. Once your pal installs Kodi on it it'll be great but you'll still eventually have to update it when streams go down...
    This.

Kodi will never be 100% reliable, but if you're looking for something that is a little more stable and avoid you hunting around for links, then you can get a paid subscription for quite cheap. A friend pays £26 every 6 months, and that gets him all the sports channels he could ever want, including all 3pm premier league games. Also includes any PPV stuff.

Kodi is absolutely fine, the apps update themselves and there are so many you wil always have back ups if any go down

Quote Originally Posted by Kiffa View Post
    Kodi is absolutely fine, the apps update themselves and there are so many you wil always have back ups if any go down
    This^^^^ my kodi updates itself I haven't had a problem with it

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    This^^^^ my kodi updates itself I haven't had a problem with it
    Agree, I watch shit loads of films, sport, box sets and it all works fine. I wouldn't be without it now.

Quote Originally Posted by Phill Stants brother View Post
    Agree, I watch shit loads of films, sport, box sets and it all works fine. I wouldn't be without it now.
    I got Jarvis at the moment gonna give it a couple's of weeks then update it to krypton

Quote Originally Posted by Kiffa View Post
    And it's free. Install it yourself. It's a little complicated, but here are step by step instructions (no computer required):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIxeEmtSXac

Quote Originally Posted by ccfcwelshlad View Post
    This.

Kodi will never be 100% reliable, but if you're looking for something that is a little more stable and avoid you hunting around for links, then you can get a paid subscription for quite cheap. A friend pays £26 every 6 months, and that gets him all the sports channels he could ever want, including all 3pm premier league games. Also includes any PPV stuff.
    Where's that with?

This.

tell us more

This.

Find some best picks form here: http://bestdroidbox.co.uk/