+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Why do Vegans.......?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Why do Vegans.......?

Quote Originally Posted by Padraig1968 View Post
    Excellent point JR but my next door neighbours are both vegan and have brought their three kids up vegan also.
    None of the kids have ever tasted meat - two of them are pescatarian.
    They are all skinny and sallow in complexion.
    I know it’s a lifestyle choice but ultimately it’s not natural and can’t be good for them.
    But surely to the kids, if they have been brought up that way from birth then it is natural to them?

Eating meat is natural to us because thats the way weve been fed from birth.

My brother in law is a vegan, but not a pushy one, hes never been healthier. Runs half marathons and marathons all the time.

Ive been cutting back on meat and am trying to be pescatarian throughout the week. Ill never give up meat completely, and I dont want to either, but I watched the Dirty Vegan programme and thought, do you know what, im going to give some of the recipes a go and theyve been very tasty.

I made a vegan chowder last night and it was delicious.

International

Re: Why do Vegans.......?

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    But surely to the kids, if they have been brought up that way from birth then it is natural to them?

Eating meat is natural to us because thats the way weve been fed from birth.

My brother in law is a vegan, but not a pushy one, hes never been healthier. Runs half marathons and marathons all the time.

Ive been cutting back on meat and am trying to be pescatarian throughout the week. Ill never give up meat completely, and I dont want to either, but I watched the Dirty Vegan programme and thought, do you know what, im going to give some of the recipes a go and theyve been very tasty.

I made a vegan chowder last night and it was delicious.
    But shirley, the vegan you made it from was meat wasn't he?