+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Obama wiretapped Trump during the run-up to the election?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Obama wiretapped Trump during the run-up to the election?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    There's a lot out there mate so how do I know which ones are telling the truth and which are fake news? Link a couple?
    I'd just watch Foxnews if you want to gain the perspective WalesBales is coming from.

It's mainstream media mind but be quick as viewing figures are so shite it's being pulled from uk coverage.

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    I'd just watch Foxnews if you want to gain the perspective WalesBales is coming from.

It's mainstream media mind but be quick as viewing figures are so shite it's being pulled from uk coverage.
    tbf on most of the mainstream media that does not consider itself to be mainstream media they are so appalled at the debt deal Trump did with the Democrats against the protests of both Republican leaders of Congress and the Senate and his own Treasury Secretary that they all seem to have gone off for a three martini lunch

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    tbf on most of the mainstream media that does not consider itself to be mainstream media they are so appalled at the debt deal Trump did with the Democrats against the protests of both Republican leaders of Congress and the Senate and his own Treasury Secretary that they all seem to have gone off for a three martini lunch
    Good point, everything should be evaluated on a case by case basis. What we are witnessing now is a historic moment in time. Trump has been continually goading the MSM because he knows that they have shot themselves in the foot. I'm not a Trump fan per se, but I have been aware of how it is all going to play out for quite a while. The fun and games are only just beginning.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Good point, everything should be evaluated on a case by case basis. What we are witnessing now is a historic moment in time. Trump has been continually goading the MSM because he knows that they have shot themselves in the foot. I'm not a Trump fan per se, but I have been aware of how it is all going to play out for quite a while. The fun and games are only just beginning.
    How can you talk about fun and games if it causes a global financial crash? If it causes market instability in the US things could kick-off bigtime!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    How can you talk about fun and games if it causes a global financial crash? If it causes market instability in the US things could kick-off bigtime!
    I wasn't referring to that and it's too difficult to predict anyway, but it could be a side-effect. We already saw in Charlottesville that there are forces in play who would like it to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post

You couldn't be any further from the truth It's a big mistake to see things as being either black or white.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    You couldn't be any further from the truth It's a big mistake to see things as being either black or white.
    Oooh, just had déjà vu