+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Voters certainly did not reject a hard Brexit.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Re: Voters certainly did not reject a hard Brexit.

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    but the point still stands she turned a small majority into a minority government just to keep pro EU bankers happy, fecking genius in my eyes if thats true
    What makes you think she did anything?

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    What makes you think she did anything?
    ok WHO do think was clever enough to turn a small working majority into a minority and still keep her in power, because its looks to me like she's a goner and her party are rightly furious with her, I expect wriggling from gluey he's nearly as good as feedy was

ok WHO do think was clever enough to turn a small working majority into a minority and still keep her in power, because its looks to me like she's a goner and her party are rightly furious with her, I expect wriggling from gluey he's nearly as good as feedy was
    Let's see if and when she goes? They seemed to trust her enough to spend the day and evening with Marcon. If she was on the way out I'm sure there would have been other faces there too, so it looks to me like she is fully in control at the moment.

Blog Entries

Someone called me feedback not long ago it's not our fault that you don't know what we are on about

What I meant was, she is just a puppet, she does not do everything on her own, she's not bad at the stand up though, look at her here mocking herself “at least someone got a landslide” ha ha ha isn't she hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    The Spin doctors are humanising Theresa, what next