+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: this a cracking deal, Nespresso coffee machine

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: this a cracking deal, Nespresso coffee machine

540 a year on coffee is nothing for a guy who drops 12k a year on a holiday.

Matt you should see if Lord Kenwynne has any contacts. He's responsible for buying the pods for the office coffee machine.

Not good for the environment.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-35605927

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post

Matt you should see if Lord Kenwynne has any contacts. He's responsible for buying the pods for the office coffee machine.

I am going to have to do some sums and work out which is the best deal.

Quote Originally Posted by LordKenwyne View Post
    I am going to have to do some sums and work out which is the best deal.
    You better take your socks off

Not sure what this means.

But this isn't a very good deal. If you purchase a Tassimo machine for 30-40 pounds, you can get those 80 capsules nespresso offer @ £15.

It all comes down to which offers the highest quality of coffee. But I cannot comment on that as I haven't tried nespresso.

It all comes down to which offers the highest quality of coffee. But I cannot comment on that as I haven't tried nespresso.
    Nespresso is far superior to tassimo.

Quote Originally Posted by itkman View Post
    Nespresso is far superior to tassimo.
    I've been away the past 2 weeks and the country that I was in it had nespresso shops.

Not shops to buy the pods and machines. You pay and a machine gives a coffee from one.

It is a bit weird I thought. I'd rather a human made coffee. No doubt the coffee is good though if they're bringing in shops with them.

I've been away the past 2 weeks and the country that I was in it had nespresso shops.

Not shops to buy the pods and machines. You pay and a machine gives a coffee from one.

It is a bit weird I thought. I'd rather a human made coffee. No doubt the coffee is good though if they're bringing in shops with them.

a few hotels in the US are starting to do that, i know the universal hotels trialed it last year

Not sure what this means.

But this isn't a very good deal. If you purchase a Tassimo machine for 30-40 pounds, you can get those 80 capsules nespresso offer @ £15.

as this is a sensible post, i left the thread alone when the children arrived on it

I have had a Tassimo and dolce gusto machine, while people might think they are " good enough " they are not even close to the Nespresso and the Lattissima ( the machine with the milk container ) , a completely different beast

And get a friend around if you go over 21...