+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    Simple question for you do you think Sandy Hook happened ?
    It's not a simple question

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    It's not a simple question
    So I guess those dead kids were paid actors as well? And the "grieving parents" were Oscar nominees?

Denying a mass murder just so you can fit your anti "mainstream media" narrative and can peddle this right wing conspiracy theorist bullshit is mental

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    So I guess those dead kids were paid actors as well? And the "grieving parents" were Oscar nominees?

Denying a mass murder just so you can fit your anti "mainstream media" narrative and can peddle this right wing conspiracy theorist bullshit is mental
    In case you haven't been following the thread, it was an expert in phychological operations and false flags who called it out, a person who btw carried out these kinds of operations on behalf of 4 previous US presidents. So in the grand scheme of things, who am I to doubt the veracity of his words?

And as per usual, you resort to personal attacks when trying to make something align with your own personal beliefs. It's called confirmation bias, and it is easily cured by simply opening your eyes

In case you haven't been following the thread, it was an expert in phychological operations and false flags who called it out, a person who btw carried out these kinds of operations on behalf of 4 previous US presidents. So in the grand scheme of things, who am I to doubt the veracity of his words?

And as per usual, you resort to personal attacks when trying to make something align with your own personal beliefs. It's called confirmation bias, and it is easily cured by simply opening your eyes
    Just because someone is an expert at something doesn't mean they're 100% right all the time, what he said was grotesque and I'd say arguing that the 3rd largest mass-shooting in US history never happened at best makes him an unreliable source and at worst makes him a complete lunatic

"Personal attack"? Really? Is saying that its mental that you'd deny a mass murder really a "personal attack"?

If anyone has their "eyes shut" here it's you. Evidence has been provided by many in this thread and yet you refuse to accept it as it doesn't fit into your anti "mainstream media" viewpoint

There's also plenty of evidence out there to show Sandy Hook was open and the "school wasn't in operation" theory has been debunked, unfortunately Sandy Hook did happen, its way too big of a tragedy to not have happened

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    "Personal attack"? Really? Is saying that its mental that you'd deny a mass murder really a "personal attack"?
    Well I haven't denied anything have I, so I guess that makes you a little bit mental for trying to say that I have

And what evidence has been provided by many in this thread? It's mostly hearsay, anonymous sources and conjecture.

Well I haven't denied anything have I, so I guess that makes you a little bit mental for trying to say that I have

And what evidence has been provided by many in this thread? It's mostly hearsay, anonymous sources and conjecture.
    Well, that's pretty much all anyone drags on the the table, and that includes all of us. You too.

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Pepper View Post
    Well, that's pretty much all anyone drags on the the table, and that includes all of us. You too.
    I though it was a discussion forum? I've always said we need to wait for things to be proved one way or the other. There are the MSM version of events, and also the alternative media view of everything. Who will come out on top? Watch this space, but I did correctly state many months ago that the Russian hacking story would be a nothingburger

Fine, do you think Sandy Hook happened? Yes or no?

Also, nice going not bothering to respond to the other points in the post

Just for clarification, what do you have against reputable news sources?