+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Can anyone explain

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Can anyone explain

Quote Originally Posted by Dembe View Post
    You want people to explain why strangers they've never met are frustrated and disillusioned with the club and being vocal about it right now?
    Not quite what I was getting at. More about the bringing of negativity to the game from the start, singling out players based on perceived previous displays rather than what you’re seeing. The individual in question clearly made people around him uncomfortable with his very loud opinions btw

Quote Originally Posted by bluesp View Post
    Not quite what I was getting at. More about the bringing of negativity to the game from the start, singling out players based on perceived previous displays rather than what you’re seeing. The individual in question clearly made people around him uncomfortable with his very loud opinions btw
    I'm with you here. I can't see how getting on the players' backs helps anything. Trouble is on here, as Blue Matt says, that you're seen as a happy clapper if you're not frothing at the mouth 24/7 so you're part of the problem.

As I said about Ralls in another thread, players don't make mistakes on purpose and they know when they've mishit a pass or whatever, they don't need people pointing it out to them and then reminding them about it all game. How's that going to help their confidence? Each to their own though, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by bluesp View Post
    Not saying I agree with being negative rom the off, preemptive negativity isn't my thing but I also believe he is entitled to moan.
    Used to have one near me in the family stand, big ginger bloke ALWAYS shouting at Manga, he'd have a good game and could play blinder for 93.5 minutes and do something ng in the last second and this big ginger ****er would moan, he'd get one in every week. I just ignored him. There was a bloke shouting at Bowler yesterday, highlight of the first 10 minutes was when he shouted something about his hairband..plenty of people were talking about how shit he was but this bloke decided to shouty it through the game, you get them.

Maybe tell them next time, unless they post on here they won't be aware of how they've upset loads of people