+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dylan Levitt - another one for the future

Dylan Levitt - another one for the future

A 17-year old midfielder playing for Manchester United, he looks like a very good prospect with exceptional passing ability

Re: Dylan Levitt - another one for the future

Is he another local boy stolen by theiving Man Utd?

Quote Originally Posted by simonp_ccfc View Post
    Is he another local boy stolen by theiving Man Utd?
    He's Welsh born from North Wales. Zenith should have the full details!

What a pass by the young Welshman.

http://www.big-assist.com/2019/01/15...toke-city-u18/

Heisenberg

I can't believe Fergie didn't start him when he was 12!

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    I can't believe Fergie didn't start him when he was 12!
    He is very good technically, and if he keeps on developing he could be our Welsh Xavi. I'm not sure why you choose sarcasm over hope, some of us want the best for Wales!

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    He is very good technically, and if he keeps on developing he could be our Welsh Xavi. I'm not sure why you choose sarcasm over hope, some of us want the best for Wales!
    "sarcasm over hope"... f**king hell

Heisenberg

Anyway... how is he developing? Is it in the first team at a top 6 club or in their youth team?

Well you do seem to like talking down our young players at every opportunity. If they weren't any good I wouldn't mind, but we have clearly got some very talented youngsters coming through.

These youngsters need competitive games and need to be loaned to championship clubs

Anyway... how is he developing? Is it in the first team at a top 6 club or in their youth team?
    It's almost as though you want our young players to fail just to prove a point.

Heisenberg

Well you do seem to like talking down our young players at every opportunity. If they weren't any good I wouldn't mind, but we have clearly got some very talented youngsters coming through.
    Now you're just making shit up. How am I "talking down our young players at every opportunity"? I'm pointing out the hypocrisy of you expecting Ampadu to be tearing it up for Chelsea because he's 18 and ready for first team football - but start a thread on another 18 year old at another top 6 club who is still playing youth team football, yet I haven't seen you question the decision not to play him for the seniors.

You have made yourself the self-appointed youth development manager for Welsh football on here, apparently.

Heisenberg

It's almost as though you want our young players to fail just to prove a point.
    What the hell are you talking about now? I'm asking you a genuine question to point out that your views on Ampadu starting for Chelsea because of his age don't seem to apply to Levitt... but you're clearly avoiding it.

What the hell are you talking about now? I'm asking you a genuine question to point out that your views on Ampadu starting for Chelsea because of his age don't seem to apply to Levitt... but you're clearly avoiding it.
    This thread is about Dylan Levitt - another one for the future. You could maybe comment on his ability, instead of continuing with your negative views of our young players.

Heisenberg

This thread is about Dylan Levitt - another one for the future. You could maybe comment on his ability, instead of continuing with your negative views of our young players.
    I don't have any negative views on "our young players", thanks... but you clearly do. I think Levitt should be playing for Man United's first team now. He's 18 and needs to keep on developing. You clearly don't think so. How negative!

Now you're just making shit up. How am I "talking down our young players at every opportunity"? I'm pointing out the hypocrisy of you expecting Ampadu to be tearing it up for Chelsea because he's 18 and ready for first team football - but start a thread on another 18 year old at another top 6 club who is still playing youth team football, yet I haven't seen you question the decision not to play him for the seniors.

You have made yourself the self-appointed youth development manager for Welsh football on here, apparently.
    Maybe if you bothered to comment about the player who is the subject of this thread, then I might believe you! A nice personal attack at the end too, you never disappoint

Heisenberg

Maybe if you bothered to comment about the player who is the subject of this thread, then I might believe you! A nice personal attack at the end too, you never disappoint
    I am discussing Levitt.. and if you think that was a personal attack (really?) - how come you haven't flounced again?

I don't have any negative views on "our young players", thanks... but you clearly do. I think Levitt should be playing for Man United's first team now. He's 18 and needs to keep on developing. You clearly don't think so. How negative!
    Could you please show me where I have said that? If not, just STFU and go and ruin somebody else's thread. Cheers.

Heisenberg

Could you please show me where I have said that? If not, just STFU and go and ruin somebody else's thread. Cheers.
    See... it's frustrating when somebody does that, isn't it? It's what you have attributed to me in several posts already, about me being negative and wanting young Welsh players to fail when that isn't what I have been saying in the slightest.

I am discussing Levitt.. and if you think that was a personal attack (really?) - how come you haven't flounced again?
    Do you really think that posting about up and coming young Welsh players equates to me thinking that I am the self-appointed youth development manager for Welsh football on here? You are totally out of order mate, and its people like you who are continually ruining this message board.

See... it's frustrating when somebody does that, isn't it? It's what you have attributed to me in several posts already, about me being negative and wanting young Welsh players to fail when that isn't what I have been saying in the slightest.
    You are negative, you haven't once mentioned the attributes of the player who is the subject of this thread, instead you have just continued along with your pathetic diatribe from the other thread, and ruined this one in the process.