Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
I'm sure Hamas and Iran are having a chuckle, his is more about breaking through that Gaza border than the silly embassy decesion , as its been building up for weeks ,so well organised,
not a spontaneous event , dreadful ,dreadful , waste of life, its like a mass suicide mission , most of them must realise what the outcome will be .

Somone is funding this by proxy though,
bearing in mind how poor these poor Palestinians are .

More proxy border wars.

I'm guessing if Israel dropped thier weapons, and opened ther borders they would also be massacred,and pushed into the sea as per the Iranian , Hamas mantra .

Poor innocents are the real victims.
I don't think anyone will be having a chuckle about it, more likely is it'll start the next cycle of violence.

I'm not convinced that there would be a massacre if Israel opened its borders to Gaza and other Palestinian areas, although there is obviously the possibility of isolated terrorism.
It s something that Israel will never do though, as it would mean a countdown to the end of a Jewish state of Israel - not through violence, but through demographics.
It suits the hardliners in Israel just fine to convince everyone that there would be genocide if they take their eyes off the ball for half a second, but I just don't think it's true.