+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Julia hartley brewer

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Julia hartley brewer

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Or out of work due to the butchery of manufacturing

Or needing care from social services

Or homeless .......that's taken a huge rise in the last ten years again .......because the tories are in charge
    Nothing to do with Labours trashing of the economy then pre 2010. Selective memory loss again.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Nothing to do with Labours trashing of the economy then pre 2010. Selective memory loss again.
    Yes, explain that one to me. Include in your answer the number of politically neutral fiscal institutions that have agreed that Labour trashed the economy, the number of times the Conservatives, as the opposition, opposed Labour's spending, not forgetting in addition to reference the global economic crash.

Over to you. I appreciate this would require a factual answer, but I have faint confidence that you can do this.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Yes, explain that one to me. Include in your answer the number of politically neutral fiscal institutions that have agreed that Labour trashed the economy, the number of times the Conservatives, as the opposition, opposed Labour's spending, not forgetting in addition to reference the global economic crash.

Over to you. I appreciate this would require a factual answer, but I have faint confidence that you can do this.

How did labour trash the economy?

they ran out of other peoples money to spend.

Quote Originally Posted by Dobbo View Post
    If this was the case, surely you acknowledge, then, that this government has been significantly worse? It has used QE on a few occasions as an economic stimulus, pursued austerity which has been most damaging to the worst off, while allowing the most wealthy and biggest corporations to avoid tax on a large scale.

What do you mean

You know that's what taxes are for right? Spending on things. Do you like roads?

Quote Originally Posted by Swiss Peter View Post
    Most of the replies are staggering.

Selective memory? You left out the part where the economy grew significantly from 1997 to 2008. Or are you blaming the world financial crash on the UK and Labour in particular? Have a read, have a think and get back to me.

You really need to think more before you post