+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    You staying away from the Russian threads for some reason. What do you think George Soros had to do with Seth Rich's death out of interest?
    You're turning into a right old sniper these days! Still, it's probably a good way of participating for those who dont have anything useful to say

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    You're turning into a right old sniper these days! Still, it's probably a good way of participating for those who dont have anything useful to say
    Reasonable questions given the drivel that I was commenting upon. You seem to have previous on Seth Rich, so what do you think George Soros had to do with it?

Anyway, about that FBI exoneration for Kavanaugh you were explicitly stating, any time you are ready.

Reasonable questions given the drivel that I was commenting upon. You seem to have previous on Seth Rich, so what do you think George Soros had to do with it?

Anyway, about that FBI exoneration for Kavanaugh you were explicitly stating, any time you are ready.
    Considering George Soros has a lot to do with everything, I would be interested in hearing his opinion

Considering George Soros has a lot to do with everything, I would be interested in hearing his opinion
    You would be disappointed, I heard he has little self-awareness so when challenged he usually comes back with deflectionary nonsense or avoids the questions he was posed all together.

You would be disappointed, I heard he has little self-awareness so when challenged he usually comes back with deflectionary nonsense or avoids the questions he was posed all together.
    He sounds like a great fella, astute, clever, moral, thoughtful, if only I could be like him!

He sounds like a great fella, astute, clever, moral, thoughtful, if only I could be like him!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JDzlhW3XTM