+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: That bonkers Scandinavian child GT

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: That bonkers Scandinavian child GT

My generation have made a mess of things in so many ways, I'm thankful that some youngsters appear to have more sense than we do.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    My generation have made a mess of things in so many ways, I'm thankful that some youngsters appear to have more sense than we do.
    I can understand why people in fossil fuels, or even politicians or journalists who are lobbied by or in the pay of fossil fuel giants, are attacking her.

But normal people? The type who usually call the young generation lazy and self obsessed? That I do not understand.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post

Your/My generation hasn't made a total mess. The Science that drives much of these campaigns was at best in its early stages or non existent back when we were churning shite into the atmosphere with glorious abandon. Yes for sure we should have paid heed to warnings far more quickly than we did but its not a single generation issue. And as this thread shows there are still many out there that are willing to throw abuse around to those trying to make a difference, but making sure they put nothing on the line.

Quote Originally Posted by Pug View Post
    Your/My generation hasn't made a total mess. The Science that drives much of these campaigns was at best in its early stages or non existent back when we were churning shite into the atmosphere with glorious abandon. Yes for sure we should have paid heed to warnings far more quickly than we did but its not a single generation issue. And as this thread shows there are still many out there that are willing to throw abuse around to those trying to make a difference, but making sure they put nothing on the line.
    I had other things on my mind besides global warming when I said that.