Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
The word 'stability' has been used several times in this thread, presumably in relation to the club's financial position. But can a club that is reportedly deep in debt, allegedly losing an additional £3 million a month while stagnating in the middle of the Championship and apparently entirely dependent upon the continued financial support of a 68 year-old Malaysian businessman genuinely be considered to be stable?
We are probably in the same financial mess as most clubs in the Championship, and probably clubs like Hull and Sunderland in League 1. The Covid-19 situation has obviously made things worse. In fact we are probably better of than some clubs, like Derby and Sheff Wed(?) who sold their respective grounds to their owners, a decision made by the owner. Mmm. That's the sort of thing that Hammam bloke would do.

As regards to SH being involved, all Dalman said was that there had been offers for the club. I think a certain person who runs a forum, indicating it was him, but also said it was an 'overseas business man', trying to claim it was the forum owner.....for £50m. I would say neither of these people have those sort of funds? Maybe they'd borrow it and then pass the debts on to the clubs, charge 10% interest and take about £1m a year out? Who knows? I suppose we will find out how VT has treated the club when it is finally sold on, but for now we have to be grateful for him being here.