+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Mike tyson

Mike tyson

I don't understand how people can call him the greatest heavyweight....or even one of the greatest heavyweights. His 2 best fights berbick and spinks, them 2 onions walked into the ring with shit stains in thier shorts, they were that scared. The guy had no heart when the going got tough. A fighter of his style, Joe fraizer would have killed him. Tyson was a bully, beat most of his aponents before he even stepped In The ring. 2years at the most he was at the top of his game. The rest he was a circus clown. He's not even a top 20 greatest. Evander holyfield.......now hat's a fighter,. As tough as they come

Re: Mike tyson

Tyson was an animal. Youngest heavyweight world champion at 20 years old.

I don't think many people call him the greatest ever. He could've been much greater though but he had his demons and paid the price with his career spiralling.

He was what he was at the time. The best around, with one of the hardest punches ever, but with limited boxing ability.
    Although it's obviously impossible to prove, in my humble opinion, he'd have had no chance whatsoever against Ali at his best. Tysons even admitted that himself.

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    He was what he was at the time. The best around, with one of the hardest punches ever, but with limited boxing ability.
    Although it's obviously impossible to prove, in my humble opinion, he'd have had no chance whatsoever against Ali at his best. Tysons even admitted that himself.
    He wouldn't have a chance against the greatest heavyweight ever, what a startling revelation 🤔

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    He wouldn't have a chance against the greatest heavyweight ever, what a startling revelation 🤔
    There are plenty of fight fans who think Tyson was the best, you clown.

He was a million times more exiting than Joshua....he would have put Klitchco on in arse within 2 rounds.

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    There are plenty of fight fans who think Tyson was the best, you clown.
    Fight fans who think Tyson was the best obviously know nothing about boxing.
    The facts of the matter are everytime Tyson came up against someone half decent he lost.
    Even a pumped up heavyweight like Holyfield beat him twice.
    Mind you Holyfield was a class act and he had Tyson's ticket it both fights. Those pair could have fought 100 times and Tyson would have lost every fight.