+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: US-UK discussing 1st November trade deal

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: US-UK discussing 1st November trade deal

Talking of useful idiots, I tend to think that China will quickly turn its back on Soros and Al Gore etc once they've served their purpose.
    I do think though that China could be discouraged from all this if the price of working with globalists became too high, and stopping the trade advantages which these globalists create for them would go a long way in that direction .

Actually, the history of communist takeovers is that they execute the "useful fools" or put them in labour camps because they've been conditioned to be disruptive to society and that process is irreversible .

Re: US-UK discussing 1st November trade deal

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    Talking of useful idiots, I tend to think that China will quickly turn its back on Soros and Al Gore etc once they've served their purpose.
    I do think though that China could be discouraged from all this if the price of working with globalists became too high, and stopping the trade advantages which these globalists create for them would go a long way in that direction .

Actually, the history of communist takeovers is that they execute the "useful fools" or put them in labour camps because they've been conditioned to be disruptive to society and that process is irreversible .
    Not to mention the Biden and Kerry kids who got over a billion.