+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: North Korea Summit

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: North Korea Summit

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Yes, he's talking about relatives, specifically sons. Do you call your father/uncle/grandfather your son? I know I don't.

Now, have you had a think and figured out why this agreement is better than the last one, or found where Trump threatens NK with a bombing spree if they don't do what he says? Still not managed it?
    You are a funny guy. You pushed all the fake Russia stories that the press were spewing out, and they formed the basis of the opinions you expressed almost word for word. It was a very sad thing to witness!

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    You are a funny guy. You pushed all the fake Russia stories that the press were spewing out, and they formed the basis of the opinions you expressed almost word for word. It was a very sad thing to witness!
    I'll take that as a 'no, I was yet again talking bullshit for all to see'

I'll take that as a 'no, I was yet again talking bullshit for all to see'
    You can easily find what Trump said about NK refusing a deal, if only you could be bothered to educate yourself. Instead you use your blind ignorance as an arguing tactic!

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    You can easily find what Trump said about NK refusing a deal, if only you could be bothered to educate yourself. Instead you use your blind ignorance as an arguing tactic!
    I can do that, you're right. And I haven't found anything about him threatening them with a good old fashioned bombing- unless you're referring to the Fire And Fury comments of many months ago?

I can do that, you're right. And I haven't found anything about him threatening them with a good old fashioned bombing- unless you're referring to the Fire And Fury comments of many months ago?
    Adiós amigo