+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: What puts you off watching Rugby on the telly?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: What puts you off watching Rugby on the telly?

Quote Originally Posted by B. Oddie View Post
    I'll start.

Eddie Butler.

I Like the game and will watch it, but only the game, nothing else, no build up, no post match analysis etc. to keep the aussies within 20 points today will be a decent result. Gatland has achieved good results for Wales but his brand of rugby is now outdated and i think its time for a change, the regions need to change as well, I thought LLanelli had started the trend of open expansive rugby last year but they do not seemed to have kicked on this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    I Like the game and will watch it, but only the game, nothing else, no build up, no post match analysis etc. to keep the aussies within 20 points today will be a decent result. Gatland has achieved good results for Wales but his brand of rugby is now outdated and i think its time for a change, the regions need to change as well, I thought LLanelli had started the trend of open expansive rugby last year but they do not seemed to have kicked on this season.
    Australia minus 4 real value Chris?

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    Australia minus 4 real value Chris?
    Unsure what that means

Unsure what that means
    Australia start with -4 points , I need Australia to win by at least 5 points

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    Australia start with -4 points , I need Australia to win by at least 5 points
    I think you are safe with this one the pace at which Australia attacke is something our players do not see week in week out, whilst we will get comfortably beat, at least we are seemingly looking to move away from Warren Ball

? Scarlets playing great this season