+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Ukraine Losses (Allegedly)

Re: Ukraine Losses (Allegedly)

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    How's your timeline going? Mine hasn't skipped a beat so far.
    There's none so blind as those who will not see. It's a lost cause mate, these people have absolutely no idea about what's coming next, so it's best to leave them to their own devices.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    There's none so blind as those who will not see. It's a lost cause mate, these people have absolutely no idea about what's coming next, so it's best to leave them to their own devices.
    That's it in a nutshell, like I said it's not that they are clever, people are just dumb. How many more events do you need before you change your mind?

That's it in a nutshell, like I said it's not that they are clever, people are just dumb. How many more events do you need before you change your mind?
    All bets are off now that we have more info on the people involved, and the number of what-ifs have expanded greatly. Only a timeline will sort this one out, and all the cui bono instances will have to be analysed to see if any patterns emerge.

ok...not in that thread but still hilarious!

All bets are off now that we have more info on the people involved, and the number of what-ifs have expanded greatly. Only a timeline will sort this one out, and all the cui bono instances will have to be analysed to see if any patterns emerge.

Still think Ukraine are winning this one ,or have you moved into the next “current thing” as it’s no longer in the news ?

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    Still think Ukraine are winning this one ,or have you moved into the next “current thing” as it’s no longer in the news ?
    Reasonable interjection. It's a bit unfair to take the piss out of WalesBales's ludicrous pronouncements when he is not around to defend himself!

Reasonable interjection. It's a bit unfair to take the piss out of WalesBales's ludicrous pronouncements when he is not around to defend himself!
    Seems to me his on point with quite a few of his pronouncements, credit where it’s due

Seems to me his on point with quite a few of his pronouncements, credit where it’s due
    I think you and he shared an almost telepathic mutual admiration. You must miss him terribly?

I think you and he shared an almost telepathic mutual admiration. You must miss him terribly?
    Feck me I thought you'd retired ? At least you can all agree with each other .what a sweet little gang. My view ,no view , or cancelled view .
    Free speech eh .

You'll be telling us all that Hamas tell the truth about casualties next .

Huh, don’t miss anyone bra, but it great knowing most of the big hitters are way above their station , hence the obvious need for trolling from time to time.

I remember meeting the big mouths from an old message board meet up years ago …the keyboard warriors certainly didn’t impress

It was like Fraggle Rock at times, how come that’s almost always the case ?

Huh, don’t miss anyone bra, but it great knowing most of the big hitters are way above their station , hence the obvious need for trolling from time to time.

I remember meeting the big mouths from an old message board meet up years ago …the keyboard warriors certainly didn’t impress

Bit tetchy. Perhaps you want to try one of those chill pills you offer people.

Cool story though. Did you not have a good time at the meet, or were the other participants so overawed when WalesBales wandered in with his entourage of model girlfriends and sporting icons from his schooldays that you were ignored?

Analyse all the cui bono incidents for patterns - I'm on it.

Bit tetchy. Perhaps you want to try one of those chill pills you offer people.

Cool story though. Did you not have a good time at the meet, or were the other participants so overawed when WalesBales wandered in with his entourage of model girlfriends and sporting icons from his schooldays that you were ignored?
    It would have been a case of one person entering the pub and swelling the number of CCMB posters in the room by a dozen or more.

It's pretty mad that you were invested enough in this message board to go to a meet up, and yet you can't remember what your login name was.

It's pretty mad that you were invested enough in this message board to go to a meet up, and yet you can't remember what your login name was.

Huh it was ***** board , hope that helps

Did anyone watch the Panorama programme tonight about Ukrainian children who were taken from childrens' homes in Kherson by Russians? Some very sad stories there - we shed a tear or two whilst watching it. As usual we were left with a feeling of helplessness just like with the situation in Gaza.

Ukraine are bossing it that much now they getting women to lend a hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Heathblue View Post
    Ukraine are bossing it that much now they getting women to lend a hand.
    Meaning?

Quote Originally Posted by Gofer Blue View Post
    Meaning?
    Meaning throughout the continual lies of the MSM, Ukraine isn't winning sic.! And that the essential slaughter of the fighting age men, women are now being conscripted to the front line

The west had an oppertunity to end this months ago but an end isn't favorable so the Biden administration decided to sacrifice more Ukranian men for an impossible outcome.

so what next for Ukraine if USA can't fund the conflict much longer ?

The White House says funds for Ukraine support will run out by the end of the year

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    so what next for Ukraine if USA can't fund the conflict much longer ?

The White House says funds for Ukraine support will run out by the end of the year

CIA to off Green Tee Shirt man and put Vlad on the bloc for it, the current resident is crashing in the polls, needs a war to postpone next years election and bump up his support, playbook known.
    "Q"

Quote Originally Posted by Heathblue View Post
    CIA to off Green Tee Shirt man and put Vlad on the bloc for it, the current resident is crashing in the polls, needs a war to postpone next years election and bump up his support, playbook known.
    "Q"

As per usual the original statement looks to be on point - loses are beyond comprehension to the normal person. The 100,000 loses which was verified and later retracted by the NATO chief at the time were clearly realistic

Schooled as per😂

As per usual the original statement looks to be on point - loses are beyond comprehension to the normal person. The 100,000 loses which was verified and later retracted by the NATO chief at the time were clearly realistic

Schooled as per��
    Well done you (allegedly). So talk us through the circa 3k NATO losses in your original on point schooled statement.

Well done you (allegedly). So talk us through the circa 3k NATO losses in your original on point schooled statement.
    No need to talk through anything, if you read through the whole of the original thread , it’s all there for you.

Of course if you can provide evidence to counter then please share. Here is a clue , NATO troops have been in the area since at least 2016

No need to talk through anything, if you read through the whole of the original thread , it’s all there for you.

Of course if you can provide evidence to counter then please share
    I have read the thread, including your painful nonsense. Nowhere have you explained the 3k NATO losses which would have been enoughto trigger a wider war if true, but its not!

Who cares what you think anyway… and if you care to present evidence that suggests otherwise please do. Looks like the big offence has failed to take off.