+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Coronavirus: overhyped fear-mongering or potential mega doom?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Coronavirus: overhyped fear-mongering or potential mega doom?

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    🤣
    According to the White House Chief of Staff the risks from Coronavirus are being massively exaggerated by the media with the primary purpose of getting rid of Trump, who has been regularly downplaying those risks.

Can you imagine the confusion this must be sowing with those who devour everything that comes from the White House as sacred but also need to toady up to Organ and his Ministry of Megadoom to try and stay a member of his self-styled Illuminati?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    According to the White House Chief of Staff the risks from Coronavirus are being massively exaggerated by the media with the primary purpose of getting rid of Trump, who has been regularly downplaying those risks.

Can you imagine the confusion this must be sowing with those who devour everything that comes from the White House as sacred but also need to toady up to Organ and his Ministry of Megadoom to try and stay a member of his self-styled Illuminati?
    I do think there is a certain over hyping, I wonder as the Chinese economy /reputation suffers there is a certain amount of s******ing going on in the corridors of the White House.

Anyways priorities now is to get out in the next 15 onto the pop and down the City ,with my face mask on of course n shaking hands though just fist bumps

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I do think there is a certain over hyping, I wonder as the Chinese economy /reputation suffers there is a certain amount of s******ing going on in the corridors of the White House.

Anyways priorities now is to get out in the next 15 onto the pop and down the City ,with my face mask on of course n shaking hands though just fist bumps
    Do agree there LOM. The White House increasingly appears to be staffed by people with little perception of how they could suffer just as China has. The American health system seems to be pretty exposed to a virus sweeping through.