+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    So is he lying about the calls, or is someone on his team calling him pretending to be those people?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    So is he lying about the calls, or is someone on his team calling him pretending to be those people?
    His Comms 'Team' maybe? - perhaps desperate to smooth his ruffled 'hair' and deperately try to stop him sending off another volley of lonely, loony unfathomable embarrassments at 3 o' clock in the morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Pepper View Post
    His Comms 'Team' maybe? - perhaps desperate to smooth his ruffled 'hair' and deperately try to stop him sending off another volley of lonely, loony unfathomable embarrassments at 3 o' clock in the morning.
    Would love to know what actually happens behind the doors.

Would love to know what actually happens behind the doors.
    I admit, my (possibly unfair.. ) imagination shows a lot of shouting, much stomping about and myriad faces in hands as soon as out of sight enough to do so.
    I picture this depiction as it if it might have beeen drawn by an averagely gifted 8 year old with blunt crayons.

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Pepper View Post
    I admit, my (possibly unfair.. ) imagination shows a lot of shouting, much stomping about and myriad faces in hands as soon as out of sight enough to do so.
    I picture this depiction as it if it might have beeen drawn by an averagely gifted 8 year old with blunt crayons.
    There are insider Twitter accounts that paint exactly that picture, but there's 0% chance of knowing if any are genuine.

It was the Guardian who were reporting it

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    It was the Guardian who were reporting it
    I don't know what you think you're saying here, but these are TRUMPS OWN WORDS.