+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Storm brewing in Washington DC

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Storm brewing in Washington DC

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Now there is an informant who has knowledge of this secret society? It's getting beyond crazy!

https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/955947841826033665
    How is this one going?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    How is this one going?
    I know, can't keep up, scandal after scandal!

I know, can't keep up, scandal after scandal!
    It was a question not a statement, usually followed by an answer.

It was a question not a statement, usually followed by an answer.
    Yeah, I'm glad they found the "missing" emails, and hopefully they can finally put all the pieces together now. You know it's getting serious when both the BBC and Washington Post finally acknowledge that a memo written by a government oversight committee exists, which is claiming a lot of bad stuff! Word is many complicit journalists are going to be named during the process, so maybe it will give new meaning to the term "you are fake news!" I don't think we will see lardy on here again, but I will miss our resident propagandist-in-chief. It's time for some reflection all around I think. We were all conned, so let's sort it out through the proper channels and then move on, and hopefully the world will be a better place for it?

Yeah, I'm glad they found the "missing" emails, and hopefully they can finally put all the pieces together now. You know it's getting serious when both the BBC and Washington Post finally acknowledge that a memo written by a government oversight committee exists, which is claiming a lot of bad stuff! Word is many complicit journalists are going to be named during the process, so maybe it will give new meaning to the term "you are fake news!" I don't think we will see lardy on here again, but I will miss our resident propagandist-in-chief. It's time for some reflection all around I think. We were all conned, so let's sort it out through the proper channels and then move on, and hopefully the world will be a better place for it?
    So we have Ron Johnson rowing backwards more quickly than Redgrave and Pincent on the secret society claim, Fox News who dredged up the over used "It's bigger than Watergate" line two days ago reflecting in editorials on the e-mails that deep state may be overplayed and a Nunes memo so accurate that he won't share with the Senate, FBI or DoJ to confirm this.

I know you went all in on this when it surfaced but how soon do you think your storm prediction will be downgraded to a moderate breeze?

So we have Ron Johnson rowing backwards more quickly than Redgrave and Pincent on the secret society claim, Fox News who dredged up the over used "It's bigger than Watergate" line two days ago reflecting in editorials on the e-mails that deep state may be overplayed and a Nunes memo so accurate that he won't share with the Senate, FBI or DoJ to confirm this.

I know you went all in on this when it surfaced but how soon do you think your storm prediction will be downgraded to a moderate breeze?
    All publicity is good publicity