+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The French election is now Marine Le Pen vs a collapsing French establishment

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The French election is now Marine Le Pen vs a collapsing French establishment

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    We talked about this before with Trump and my question is always the same, if the system is rigged how can anyone other than their puppets get elected?
    Start a new party that will appeal to the majority​ of voters? However the big hurdle would be overcoming peoples lifelong indoctrination, which begins at school.

Blog Entries

Re: The French election is now Marine Le Pen vs a collapsing French establishment

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Start a new party that will appeal to the majority​ of voters? However the big hurdle would be overcoming peoples lifelong indoctrination, which begins at school.
    Same question, how will they get elected if it's all rigged? I would love to think it would be as easy as that but I don't think it would be.

Same question, how will they get elected if it's all rigged? I would love to think it would be as easy as that but I don't think it would be.
    What do you think is rigged?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    What do you think is rigged?
    WB said it's a rigged game, I'm assuming he meant the system, I'm not saying it is or it isn't, I'm just saying if you believe it is then you can't believe that a new party would change anything.

WB said it's a rigged game, I'm assuming he meant the system, I'm not saying it is or it isn't, I'm just saying if you believe it is then you can't believe that a new party would change anything.
    I was talking about the choice of candidates, you would have to bypass the gatekeepers.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I was talking about the choice of candidates, you would have to bypass the gatekeepers.
    I get what you mean.