+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Robert Black , child murderer

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Robert Black , child murderer

He's dead.

The facts about how he was caught with his surviving victim in his vehicle is more than incredible. Of all the crime books I have read this lawnmowing event is probably the most unbelievable piece of good fortune I have heard of.

Missed the programme but he had other victims for certain.

Is it on catch up

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAway2 View Post
    He's dead.

The facts about how he was caught with his surviving victim in his vehicle is more than incredible. Of all the crime books I have read this lawnmowing event is probably the most unbelievable piece of good fortune I have heard of.

Missed the programme but he had other victims for certain.

Is it on catch up
    It was on pick tv freeview channel 11 last night if that's of any help , Britain's most evil killers

Oh yes he was undoubtedly a serial offender , I dont know if he abused the poor kids before he murdered them

Why is it some sex offenders murder their victims and others dont ?

Did ian Huntley abuse those poor little girls or just abduct them and murder them

I dont normally make a habit of watching true crime stuff but this one and the one on Joanne dennehy who was a complete psychopath were worth watching

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    It was on pick tv freeview channel 11 last night if that's of any help , Britain's most evil killers

Oh yes he was undoubtedly a serial offender , I dont know if he abused the poor kids before he murdered them

Why is it some sex offenders murder their victims and others dont ?

Did ian Huntley abuse those poor little girls or just abduct them and murder them

I dont normally make a habit of watching true crime stuff but this one and the one on Joanne dennehy who was a complete psychopath were worth watching
    About six months after Huntley killed those little girls, I was travelling through Cambridgeshire when my van broke down. I was rescued by a recovery truck and my van was lifted on to the back of the truck. I was sat in the recovery truck with the driver as we travelled to the Mercedes dealership.
    Halfway through our journey there were two young girls aged about 12 to 14 sitting on a farmers gate who started waving at us as we drove past. I didn't think nothing of it until we went around the next corner and the signpost in front of us said 'Welcome to Soham'
    You'd have thought the parents and school would have drilled it in to those two girls not to do those sort of things after what had happened.