+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: FT: IPSWICH TOWN 1 - 1 CARDIFF CITY. Matchday thread

Re: IPSWICH TOWN v CARDIFF CITY. Matchday thread

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    In the circumstances that is a very good point.

I was only listening (on Player) but it sounded like the Cardiff 10 did a fine job after the red card. What happened there with Bamba?

Plenty of fight - even if against the wrong people sometimes! Nothing like the boredom I felt with so many Slade performances.
    According to Twitter (I know!) Bamber grabbed Warnock by the throat. Another report accuses him of pushing him.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Thoth View Post
    According to Twitter (I know!) Bamber grabbed Warnock by the throat. Another report accuses him of pushing him.
    http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/f...bamba-12302658

Sky Sports match clip doesn't show Gunnar's goal. I wonder if Sol upset them on his way to the tunnel?

I dont condone what Bamba did but its a storm in a tea cup.I wonder if he was targeted because he has a short fuse.Nice to see a city player with a bit of passion.Warnock will sort him out and he will be back ready to make up for it.Some people on the phone in wanted him sacked.We would be cutting our nose off to spite our face.Let the dust settle and it will pass over.

Happy with a point...could have nicked it at the end. Not sure what happened with Bamba except he lost it with everyone.
    The only dissapointment for me was Ipswich were first to every ball.

Banned

Bloody marvellous, that's 2 points in 2 games 1 home and 1 away all we need now is a point Tuesday and that'll be 3 excellent points.
    Onward and ..........

Quote Originally Posted by Tandy View Post
    Bloody marvellous, that's 2 points in 2 games 1 home and 1 away all we need now is a point Tuesday and that'll be 3 excellent points.
    Onward and ..........
    Fcuk off cnut a point away is ok.You are one clever troll.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    Fcuk off cnut a point away is ok.You are one clever troll.
    You are one happy clapper, take the blinkers off ffs. That's why it's quiet on here tonight people realise the inevitability of our situation.Colin is under pressure and it looks like he's lost the changing room.

Onward and ..........
    Drawing away to Ipswich and at home to Brighton is pretty good going for a team fighting relegation, what's your problem with it?

Looks to me we going with a back three again with wing backs.

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Drawing away to Ipswich and at home to Brighton is pretty good going for a team fighting relegation, what's your problem with it?
    Do not try and explain any thing to him.

Onward and ..........
    How many points did Slade pick up on the weekend?

You are one happy clapper, take the blinkers off ffs. That's why it's quiet on here tonight people realise the inevitability of our situation.Colin is under pressure and it looks like he's lost the changing room.
    If our situation is inevitable then you'll happily take up my offer to make some easy money.

How about you have a little wager with anyone on here that thinks we'll somehow stay up?

Match their bets and cash in come next May.

Put your money where your mouth is.

Quote Originally Posted by valley boy View Post
    I dont condone what Bamba did but its a storm in a tea cup.I wonder if he was targeted because he has a short fuse.Nice to see a city player with a bit of passion.Warnock will sort him out and he will be back ready to make up for it.Some people on the phone in wanted him sacked.We would be cutting our nose off to spite our face.Let the dust settle and it will pass over.