+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Facebook was designed to exploit human "vulnerability" - says former president

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Facebook was designed to exploit human "vulnerability" - says former president

Quote Originally Posted by Tokyo Blue View Post
    I'm so glad I got off FB. I couldn't stand seeing the endless posts of shite that people think is important and just rambling on and on and on about crap and wasting their own and my time. So I decided to come here instead an-......ohh, hang on.....

It's easy if you don't like what someone posts...just click "don't show in news feed

One thing worse than Facebook is people moaning about Facebook. You have a choice...

Re: Facebook was designed to exploit human "vulnerability" - says former president

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    It's easy if you don't like what someone posts...just click "don't show in news feed

One thing worse than Facebook is people moaning about Facebook. You have a choice...
    That is great advice Mr Zuckerberg

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post

I did, and I realised how much of an utter waste of time the whole thing is. I've lived very happily without it for a year or so. If you still use it, great. But I'll happily moan about it for now.