+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Articles by people who probably haven't seen us play since 2013/14......................

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Articles by people who probably haven't seen us play since 2013/14......................

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    My interest would soon wane in a league where the extent of your ambitions at the start of each season is to avoid relegation - I had nearly a decade of that from 1972 and that's enough for me.
    I would be somewhat satisfied if we actually had a genuine ambition to avoid relegation.

Re: Articles by people who probably haven't seen us play since 2013/14......................

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    I would be somewhat satisfied if we actually had a genuine ambition to avoid relegation.
    So, you think we want to go down?

Just think, a win tomorrow and we’re out of the relegation zone and on equal points with a team that’s spent £100m+ this summer.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    So, you think we want to go down?
    It would be nice if the manager sent out some signals that would indicate were going to give it a right go instead of the passive narrative he’s been spouting all season.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Apart from the Man City game, we have been competitive in every game and there have been enjoyable games with good football from both sides involved. But then how could we expect you to know any of that, seeing as how you never actually go to watch and seem to enjoy slagging off everything the team and manager does ?.