+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Fulham fans

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Fulham fans

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Reading are a boring football club full stop. Boring fans, boring manager, boring team, boring football.

Hopefully the winner of Sheff Weds / Hudds will go up.
    Did you watch Weds v Huddersfield? It was a dire game. Wednesday had 3 shots all game, 0 on target. They had absolutely no interest on attacking. It was twice as bad as whatever you think of Reading.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Did you watch Weds v Huddersfield? It was a dire game. Wednesday had 3 shots all game, 0 on target. They had absolutely no interest on attacking. It was twice as bad as whatever you think of Reading.
    No I didnt. I only tuned in to hopefully see Reading get whalloped.

Hopefully Hudds or Sheff Weds will have more luck than Fulham in the final.
    Last edited by J R Hartley; 17-05-17 at 08:02.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    I think the season we drew with Reading in the first leg of the playoffs, both first legs finished 0-0, where there was a dearth of attacking intent all round. 1st legs tend to be more cagey affairs. Over the last 10 years and including this season, there have been 31 goals in the first leg of Championship playoff matches. With one second leg game still to play, there have been 63 goals in second legs (just over double). Some will think, aye, but some of those will have gone to extra time. We've seen 3 goals in extra time in Championship playoff games over the last 10 years. Surprisingly perhaps, only 4 ties have gone to extra time over that period, with only 2 penalty shootouts needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    I think the season we drew with Reading in the first leg of the playoffs, both first legs finished 0-0, where there was a dearth of attacking intent all round. 1st legs tend to be more cagey affairs. Over the last 10 years and including this season, there have been 31 goals in the first leg of Championship playoff matches. With one second leg game still to play, there have been 63 goals in second legs (just over double). Some will think, aye, but some of those will have gone to extra time. We've seen 3 goals in extra time in Championship playoff games over the last 10 years. Surprisingly perhaps, only 4 ties have gone to extra time over that period, with only 2 penalty shootouts needed.
    Pretty much how i see it, didn't watch the 1st legs for that reason.

Enjoyed last nights game, its great fun when you don't have a dog in the fight. Looking forward to see Big Glenn Loovens tonight