+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Swansea Supporters

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Swansea Supporters

As a true football fan I really feel for them - we have been there - it is so disheartening going through what they are having to put up with at their club.

And then I remember it is the six-fingered, caravan dwelling spunk-stains from down West and I raise a little smile. That turns into a smirk, and then a full on belly laugh. Don't get me wrong, I hate Burnley but well done to them today.

Quote Originally Posted by Maccy Blue View Post
    As a true football fan I really feel for them - we have been there - it is so disheartening going through what they are having to put up with at their club.

And then I remember it is the six-fingered, caravan dwelling spunk-stains from down West and I raise a little smile. That turns into a smirk, and then a full on belly laugh. Don't get me wrong, I hate Burnley but well done to them today.
    What are they actually going through that's worse than any other club?

Quote Originally Posted by ken smith View Post
    What are they actually going through that's worse than any other club?
    incest mate

Quote Originally Posted by I.8.POLITICAL.CORRECTNESS View Post
    incest mate
    That’s not just swansea either. Nowadays all schools give the kids time off for these incest days, which are no doubt an EU idea. I don’t join in with it myself like, we usually just take them to the cinema or whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    That’s not just swansea either. Nowadays all schools give the kids time off for these incest days, which are no doubt an EU idea. I don’t join in with it myself like, we usually just take them to the cinema or whatever.
    Good to see you don't jump on the bandwagon Baz