+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Abuse accustations against Supreme Court nominee Judge Kavanaugh

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Abuse accustations against Supreme Court nominee Judge Kavanaugh

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    I have mentioned inconsistencies on her side and there are many on his. You seem to be the one with the blinkers on as you not only misconstrue what I wrote but your views have been totally unilateral so far. My main perspective is that he is dishonest about his past, which should preclude him from taking up the position he seeks.
    Unilateral regarding the points of law. Kavanaugh appears to be a bit of an elitist knob, but if the anti-Trumper Jeff Flake votes for him, it will tell you everything that you need to know.

PS how would you like your career to be destroyed over a bit of banter you enjoyed with friends in high school? The embellished yearbook in question is far from factual, and they used it in their attempts to crucify him.

Re: Abuse accustations against Supreme Court nominee Judge Kavanaugh

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Unilateral regarding the points of law. Kavanaugh appears to be a bit of an elitist knob, but if the anti-Trumper Jeff Flake votes for him, it will tell you everything that you need to know.

PS how would you like your career to be destroyed over a bit of banter you enjoyed with friends in high school? The embellished yearbook in question is far from factual, and they used it in their attempts to crucify him.
    Let's not personalise this and stick to what is relevant. The guy has repeatedly been dishonest about his youth and rather than take the opportunity to be honest now he has repeatedly lied, obfuscated, re-emphasised his lies in TV interviews and responded to questions with narcissistic rants, idiotic comments and petulant responses. He has painted himself whiter than white and it appears that it's just not true. If I was an American I would be very concerned that someone so dishonest and manipulative could be considered for the post he aspires to.