+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Cats

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Cats

I actually saw one using a zebra crossing on the weekend. Cars had actually stopped for it!! I was in hysterics.
    An intelligent animal but the hunting gene within them just dosn't switch off despite being fed and cared for by their owners.
    They don't even eat their kill, just play with it and leave the guts all over the kitchen floor.

What i also find mind boggling is everyone bemoans dogs (and people walking their dogs) when they shit all over the pavement and public parks - yet cats are free to roam as they please shitting and spraying their piss all over peoples gardens and no one bats an eyelid.

Quote Originally Posted by Monster munch View Post
    I actually saw one using a zebra crossing on the weekend. Cars had actually stopped for it!! I was in hysterics.
    An intelligent animal but the hunting gene within them just dosn't switch off despite being fed and cared for by their owners.
    They don't even eat their kill, just play with it and leave the guts all over the kitchen floor.

What i also find mind boggling is everyone bemoans dogs (and people walking their dogs) when they shit all over the pavement and public parks - yet cats are free to roam as they please shitting and spraying their piss all over peoples gardens and no one bats an eyelid.
    Seconded.

Incidentally, I worked in a pet shop many decades ago, I had to feed the cat, which came in holding a mouse.
    When I put the food down, it seemed to ponder a moment...
    then...

crunch, crunch
    the mouse was gone
    and it continued to eat its 'normal' food as if nothing else had happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Monster munch View Post

Not my garden. I've been out and bought a supersoaker which I keep on stand by for any cats that come into my garden. A couple of high powered squirts and they soon keep away. Fcuking vermin.

I was having a piss in a lane the other day and whilst in mid-piss, someone came out of their garage halfway down the lane.

I don't know if he was trying a get a glimpse of my John Thomas or was looking on disgusted. Either way, I thought to myself "No-one would afford this attention to a dog", before shaking off the last few drops in haste.