Quote Originally Posted by joecity View Post
I couldn't give a feck who goes as long as those who go regularly or are members get first dibs then that's fine. Thats hapoened so no problem. The more the merrier. I could say I'm a super fan and where were others when we were getting attendance's of 2000 in division 4 but that's just cause the age I am The City were in league 4 at the time. No big deal. I don't blame people for not going then and I don't blame people for wanting to go watch us play a big team. Hopefully they will come again against Bristol another good atmosphere and go from there.
in the early 90's when i was going home and away ( didnt miss a single game for 3 seasons ) i bumped into a old workmate at the Shrewsbury game ( last home game ) he was a occasional fan ( mainly for games likely to kick off in, but hey ho, different strokes etc etc ) he was walking down sloper road ( very drunk ) shouting at random city fans " where were you when we were sh1t ", i foolishly tried to calm him down and said " if they did not experience the lows, they will not enjoy the highs as much " it seemed quite deep at the time, he just staggered of shouting again at people

as you said, all welcome, occasionally a " non regular " will stick around