+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Hillary Clinton to be referred for criminal prosecution?

Hillary Clinton to be referred for criminal prosecution?

Twitter is buzzing

Re: Hillary Clinton to be referred for criminal prosecution?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Twitter is buzzing
    If it's just for dicking about with her email server then it will be a disappointment, IMHO she would accept his with a slap on the wrist rather than be subject to trial regarding the alleged insurance file!!!!.
    They never thought she would lose!!!!!.

Drain the swamp.
    Drain the swamp.
    Drain the swamp.
    Drain the swamp.
    Drain the swamp.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    If it's just for dicking about with her email server then it will be a disappointment, IMHO she would accept his with a slap on the wrist rather than be subject to trial regarding the alleged insurance file!!!!.
    They never thought she would lose!!!!!.
    The Department of Justice Inspector General has sent what is described as an extremely long and thorough draft of the report on the FBI and DOJ’s investigation and handling of the Hillary Clinton email probe. The detailed report on the FBI’s decision making process into the Clinton investigation could lead to possible criminal referrals for some of the officials involved in the case.

The Department of Justice Inspector General has sent what is described as an extremely long and thorough draft of the report on the FBI and DOJ’s investigation and handling of the Hillary Clinton email probe. The detailed report on the FBI’s decision making process into the Clinton investigation could lead to possible criminal referrals for some of the officials involved in the case.
    Saw that. It may have been worthwhile starting another thread on this to avoid confusion with the Hillary Clinton to be referred for criminal prosecution thread you started though.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Saw that. It may have been worthwhile starting another thread on this to avoid confusion with the Hillary Clinton to be referred for criminal prosecution thread you started though.
    I asked a question which nobody has answered. BTW do you have any proof that Clinton is not involved? I mean if they colluded to quash the investigation, wouldn't it need her participation? What about the tarmac meeting? Without Hillary's actions regarding the server, there would have been no need for an investigation in the first place, so I'm not sure why you want to leave her out of the discussion.

I asked a question which nobody has answered. BTW do you have any proof that Clinton is not involved? I mean if they colluded to quash the investigation, wouldn't it need her participation? What about the tarmac meeting? Without Hillary's actions regarding the server, there would have been no need for an investigation in the first place, so I'm not sure why you want to leave her out of the discussion.

I’m sure I don’t have to tell you but it’s not on Clinton or anyone else to prove she’s not involved merely for the prosecution to probe her guilt.

I know you’re salivating as you’ve read a few Fox News articles but steady on young man.

By the way i’ll Extend that charitable bet until end of July

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    I’m sure I don’t have to tell you but it’s not on Clinton or anyone else to prove she’s not involved merely for the prosecution to probe her guilt.

I know you’re salivating as you’ve read a few Fox News articles but steady on young man.

By the way i’ll Extend that charitable bet until end of July
    If it is shown that there was a cover-up by the FBI & DOJ, what is left? A crime of storing classified information on an unsecured server right, so how can you prosecute the one and not the other?

Why the end of July? It's going to take them years to sort out this mess!

This is all a tad strange. You start a thread pronouncing that twitter is ablaze with the possible referral of Hillary Clinton for criminal prosecution without any seeming substance to support this followed by a reference to officials potentially under scrutiny in the OIG report. This morphed into a challenge to prove that she is not implicated. A bit like me saying that I heard rumours that Donald Trump fathered a number of illegitimate children and paid people off to cover this up. Prove that he didn't please?

I don't want to leave her out of the discussion as you state, quite the opposite as the thread was about her culpability. I was keen to understand the evidence you had to support bringing her into the conversation in the first place.

This is all a tad strange. You start a thread pronouncing that twitter is ablaze with the possible referral of Hillary Clinton for criminal prosecution without any seeming substance to support this followed by a reference to officials potentially under scrutiny in the OIG report. This morphed into a challenge to prove that she is not implicated. A bit like me saying that I heard rumours that Donald Trump fathered a number of illegitimate children and paid people off to cover this up. Prove that he didn't please?

I don't want to leave her out of the discussion as you state, quite the opposite as the thread was about her culpability. I was keen to understand the evidence you had to support bringing her into the conversation in the first place.
    The OIG draft report has already been released. It is a real thing. This thread will be evolving over time as further developments emerge.

The OIG draft report has already been released. It is a real thing. This thread will be evolving over time as further developments emerge.
    Usual unsubstantiated tosh at the moment then

Usual unsubstantiated tosh at the moment then
    Not according to sources. Obviously a journalist has to use certain language, so you will just have to wait for the official version of events to satisfy your own requirements, but others such as CTH have had this in the bag for over a year.