+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Trolling and general stupidity

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Trolling and general stupidity

This place has become nothing but the same handful of people posting shit in jokes.

TonyTIT
    Steve R
    Mrs Steve R
    Colonel Cardaffi
    Nugent

It's not worth reading any more

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    This place has become nothing but the same handful of people posting shit in jokes.

TonyTIT
    Steve R
    Mrs Steve R
    Colonel Cardaffi
    Nugent

Don't slam the door on your way out

TonyTIT
    Steve R
    Mrs Steve R
    Colonel Cardaffi
    Nugent

Give over you old house frau. I hardly post on here these days.

Blog Entries

TonyTIT
    Steve R
    Mrs Steve R
    Colonel Cardaffi
    Nugent

I don't know what these "in jokes" are that you keep banging on about

I love this place and the people on here that's why I've spent many hours over the years helping people block the adds so they can still use it, I have become friends with many of those people and I admit that I act like an arse with some of them at times, we are not the only ones though, that's what friends do, I know that might be hard for you to grasp as you can't make it through a thread without hurling abuse or speaking to people like shit if they don't agree with you but luckily we are not all like that.
    If Mike wants less joking about on here that's fair enough it's his forum, sadly I lost any respect I had for your opinions a long time ago so I couldn't give a flying f*ck what you think.
    Last edited by Mrs Steve R; 29-04-17 at 04:03. Reason: vodka

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post

I love this place and the people on here that's why I've spent many hours over the years helping people block the adds so they can still use it, I have become friends with many of those people and I admit that I act like an arse with some of them at times, we are not the only ones though, that's what friends do, I know that might be hard for you to grasp as you can't make it through a thread without hurling abuse or speaking to people like shit if they don't agree with you but luckily we are not all like that.
    If Mike wants less joking about on here that's fair enough it's his forum, sadly I lost any respect I had for your opinions a long time ago so I couldn't give a flying f*ck what you think.
    this. taking personalities from this board would kill it. seriously. mrs r and steve r are good eggs croesy you ****ing cretin

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post

Well said that man